Monday, March 17, 2014

About me

My name is Shannon Toler, owner of Shannon Toler Photography. I am a mother of two amazing boys ages 2 and 5, my husband and I are high school sweethearts and have been together for 11 years and married for 2 years!
I have had a passion for photography since high school, I have taken classes to further my dream of owning a business, in 2011 I decided to turn my passion into my career. I love natural settings, I prefer outdoor session but I do have studio equipment, I am not a big fan of poses that look like your trying to turn into a board! I like for my clients to feel relaxed and just to be theirselves! This isn't a test, your not going to fail the exam if your not posing "right", there is no right way! I like to capture people's personalities, when your being yourself you get great photos with meaning and stories behind them!

No comments:

Post a Comment